The Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin strategy will receive several changes after open beta test
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin, RTS, developed by Frontier Development studio, promises to become a real holiday for fans of this gloomy universe. Last weekend, an open beta version of the game was organized. Just on the official website of the game, an article has been published in which the authors reported the planned changes in the gaming process based on the wishes of players following the testing results.
- Firstly, two different keys activate the ability of units and give them an order to retreat. In beta versions, both of these actions were assigned to the same button, which was very annoyed.
- Other improvements in management are also waiting for us. Moving the camera will be standardly controlled by WASD keys, although, of course, they can be changed in the menu. Troops will also respond faster to orders. Work with the tablet will also be improved.
- The interface will be improved. Players will be able to change the size of the icons and windows (which is especially useful on large monitors), and the click outside the window will lead to its closure. We will also get access to additional tips and information about units. In addition, click on a certain place on a mini-card will lead to the movement of the camera there.
- You can also expect a number of improvements in the balance of the gameplay.
- Players complained about a bad balance of complexity levels, but the authors assure that future versions of the game will be much better in this regard, especially in terms of enemy troops from AI.
The first open beta version was more fruitful than expected. Therefore, plans for organizing the second testing in August were canceled, as the authors need more time to make all the necessary changes. Therefore, the next beta version will be held later.
Recall that Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin is released for PC and consoles Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. The game will implement the possibility of cross-games, which will allow owners of different hardware platforms to play together. The premiere is scheduled for the next year.